Please enjoy a recent podcast interview with Dawn Bryan and Annie Jennings of Jennings Wire on proper etiquette.
Highlights from the conversation include:
- How would you define “etiquette” for the 21st Century? What is Elite Etiquette?
- What are some of the unspoken, unwritten rules, customs and traditions? When do they apply?
- What if you make an embarrassing protocol mistake in your business communications?
- In new experiences, what do most people worry about doing wrong?
- Why do some businesses ask to have a MEAL with a job candidate before making an offer?
- What does the gift you give say about you? How is it a reflection of who you are as a person?
- Why is it important in this rapidly changing, social media world to learn about etiquette and protocol?
Full article HERE
Click HERE to watch Dawn on FOX CT discussing Wedding Toasts do’s and don’ts
BE SURE YOU KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Looking for a fascinating read, interesting stuff, better understanding of elite societies? Or a brief vicarious journey into their exclusive cultures and private worlds? This invaluable resource goes beyond the traditional rules of etiquette to explain the often unvoiced customs that demonstrate belonging and respect within various cultures.
The first book of its kind, this informative guide provides the reader with the social behaviors needed to communicate within various elite cultures. An invitation to a golf tournament, the opera, a formal banquet, a polo match, a wedding or funeral, a yacht, afternoon tea, or a wine tasting will no longer be worrisome or discomfiting. Whether host, guest, or spectator, you will find the appropriate conduct, dress, courtesies, guidelines, and terminology to help you feel comfortable in almost any setting. For each particular situation, ELITE ETIQUETTE explains everything you: Need to Know; May Want to Know; May Find Helpful to Know; and Must Not Do. Whoever aspires to elevate or strengthen business or social relationships must understand the rules, courtesies and expectations that identify membership within these elite groups.
Description from Amazon.com