Highlights from the conversation include:
- How would you define “etiquette” for the 21st Century? What is Elite Etiquette?
- What are some of the unspoken, unwritten rules, customs and traditions? When do they apply?
- What if you make an embarrassing protocol mistake in your business communications?
- In new experiences, what do most people worry about doing wrong?
- Why do some businesses ask to have a MEAL with a job candidate before making an offer?
- What does the gift you give say about you? How is it a reflection of who you are as a person?
- Why is it important in this rapidly changing, social media world to learn about etiquette and protocol?
Full article HERE